Saturday, February 24, 2007

Generation 2 - The Heir Arrives

We are back agian to hear what has happened. Jean-Paul, you hear me?

Yepper, I'm ready to tell them about it.


Bruno the happy future mate of Juliette hates the mailman also. He runs out there now with Juliette to chase him down. Good doggy!!


I think I got sick, I just hope it isn't serious. I've got women to love!!

Do you remember that night when you were watching the stars?? I think we need to take a break from your women for now.

Hush! We don't want to discuss that night. I would rather you not tell the readers about it. They don't need to know about it. A break from my women??


Demi decided we needed to train the dogs some. They have jobs now and need some skills. She has actually learned to enjoy the dogs. For some reason, they can't have puppies right now.


What happened to me? What woman will find this body attractive??? I am man on the prowl and now THIS!! Ok, we will take a break from the women, I suppose.

This is why the women are on hiatus. We still see Sandy everyday though, she is still upset over catching you with that professor. She has brought roaches to the house, not once but TWICE!!!


My father doesn't drink alone anymore. My mother has joined him. They are excited about my 'condition'. She keeps talking about the weather forecast. She says it is changing. She is calling it 'Sim-warming'.


Are you happy now? Am I done with my task? This will be my heir! No reason to have anymore kids. I will have one and Demi will have one.

Yes, this will do Jean-Paul. You are now done multiplying.


You and Demi are the most needy pregnant sims I have seen!!

We are pregnant, what do you expect?




Why are you starving me?? I was starving!!!

Why must you always be hungry? You are on a date to boost your aspiration so you can use the recharger. Get in the car with Demi!!! Stop whining about food!!


Fine, I'll get into the car. Since you are paying attention to only us, what is that red stuff coming out of my house???

GAWD!!! Let me go see what your parents are up to....


Grumble, stupid free will cooking!!! He was drinking at the bar the last time I saw he. I suppose he got the munchies...




Ok Wen, I sent Lauren off to buy some clothes and dog collars. What type of store is this? Where is the PET STORE??? WEN?!?!?!?


We now have offical ghosts as Hopper came out to visit us. He is the only ghost so far we have noticed.


Woo-hoo! It seems my belly is a-hurting! At least my dog is here to help me!!

It's called labor, your child is here. It doesn't hurt that bad, I've done it 3 times myself. Get over it!


Who knew I had twins inside me? Astrid (F) and Anton (M) are here.

That helps to explain some stuff. I'm proud to say these are not cheesecake twins either. Natural alien twins.


My dad was fired today. Good, he can help with the babies. We will need all the help we can get also.


MY HEIR!! MY HEIR!!!


Twins...again???

Yep this really explains some stuff. Neither of you had cheesecake either. Two sets of natural twins {slaps hand to head}


My babies have beds! Why did you drop them on the floor? Where is my dad? Why isn't he helping out here?

Your father is tired. He helped out on the night feedings and cuddling. He can't recharge all the time. He does like to sleep some also.


With four babies, we put cribs all over the house. Hmm, I think we need to add some more bedrooms for the kids.

Yes, we do. First we need some money. You forgot to tell our readers how your dad lost ALL the money your family had when he lost his job. Luckily, he sold something to put a little money in the bank.


Demi will be easier to have around as she met her LTW. Yeah Demi!!


Of course, my ME ME ME mother could not let Demi have all the glory or attention. GAWD mom, you are not the center of the household anymore. Demi & I are, let us celebrate some. Also, stop telling us you want more grandbabies! You have FOUR!!!


Why is my nanny playing with that sack of flour??? Why isn't she taking care of my kids???


Another nanny shows up for a random reason. Did you hire her?

No, she showed up on her own.


My sweet daughter Astrid.


My alien son, Aston. Notice my ME ME ME mother training Hughes??


My mother really got into training the grandbabies.

Yes, all the grandbabies love their grandma.


At least my father has something to do now.


The heir or spare? This is Hughes.


Heir or spare? Meet Gaston. I'm tired, can I get some sleep now? 4 toddlers wears me out!


Yes, get some sleep. So here we leave the house of twins.

Generation 2 Life Goes On

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Oh heeeeey! Like Bruno! He fits right in with the Mean Family. lol He must have taken 'chasing the mailman' lessons from Juliette.

GAWD! Francois and his drinking has spread to the rest of the family. It is a disease, after all.

Double set of twins??? Huh? Oh boy, that means lots of deaths during Generation 3! Yeah!

So Demi views the pregnancy as her task, eh? Okie dokie!

You know Francois got fired because of his drinking right? He put too much rum in the rum cake.

Hopefully helping with the children will help Francois dry up. lol

Rachel said...

OMG not one but 2 sets of natural twins! Too funny, they always come when you don't want them. Francois needs to stop drinking and pay more attention to the stove and his job. Very funny!

ruby said...

Oh my ... two sets of natural twins! Whew he went from not wanting kids yet to 4 kids simultaneously. Ouch!

Lisa said...

Holy toddlers, Batman! You've got a houseful of them!

Anjel76 said...

Two sets of NATURAL twins?!?! WHOA! It's not often that I get to say that sort of thing ... let alone get an abduction. *misses abductions* *sad sigh*

SGT Heather said...

Holy crap! TWO sets of natural twins! How are you not going completely crazy??? Wow! No wonder the dogs couldn't have puppies! Goodness!