Monday, May 28, 2007

Generation 8 - I do???

Great, just in time for the 'Wedding of the Year!!' Aren't you excited???


Aww, it looks like Professor Amin is joining the household. Yeah for attraction...awww, sad for genes....
Don't you insult my husband! He is very handsome!


How are you Raphael?
I'm excited for Raquel, but you know Beverly is still waiting for my call. Don't forget that, she can be here at a minute's notice!


Wedding bells....what could be better?


Happy now, Raquel?
Yes, very much so. Now it is time to pop out some kids. YEAH!!!


Why is he thinking of Emmy when he should be thinking of Raquel? I think he needs to taught a lesson....
What are you talking about Raphael?


The room is a rocking....we must stop knocking!!!


Why in the world is nosey Amin upstairs? Hmm, what did Raphael talk about with him?? Is this how he plans on teaching him a lesson?? Let's watch...










**Headshake** Looks like Raphael didn't like you checking out Emmy Bear. That is what you get for not keeping your eyes in your head.


Don't know what to say....adios Amin!


Aren't you upset or anything?
Yes...at least now Raphael will be happy. Amin did something that made him really mad today.


Now I see what you are up to...
I told you she was ready to do this....


I beat him to my LTW!! HAHA! I beat Raphael!!!


I see Raqual also has other plans for the potential heir.
I don't know why Amin was on the third floor, he was warned not to go up there! Why did he still go up there? Time for Professor Joseph!


Oh yeah, wedding number two for Raquel! Hope this spouse survives longer!!
Me too...Raphael said he has a test for Joseph after the wedding. What type of test would that be? Dad said he wasn't given a test...


There are fewer guests at this wedding....


~~~~~~~~~~~
Am I Cursed??

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Yeah Raquel is the heir! She chose 2 bolt Amin.....! :)

ERrr...wait a minute! Amin? Awww....good bye Amin. I know all those purdy plat headstones to look at in the attic was just too much of a draw. I understand. Now you have your own headstone.

Ah well, at least there is still one bolt Professor Joseph. Yeah! Me thinks Raphael has some kind of agenda going.....

Twoyys4me said...

Looks like Raphael is determined to be heir himself... go Raphael!!
Wow Raquel is working her way through the husbands isn't she? They're cursed I tell ya!

ruby said...

*waving* Later Amin... hmmm, I reckon its a good thing she had 3 profs to choose from! I'm sure Raphael will do something to this one as well *giggle*

Anjel76 said...

Poor Amin got the pee scared outta him. Nice way to kill of unwanted sims. *LOL* Did Raquel get preggers???

SGT Heather said...

LOL! Oh man! So quickly a widow! I love how Raphael jumped in there and got engaged quickly!

Rachel said...

Oh dear, what a quick death for Amin. "I do" - dies. I can't beleive there was already a second wedding, I guess Raquel was prepared