Monday, May 28, 2007

Generation 8 - Who is the Heir?


Welcome back to the Devereux house! See here is what our dear friend Wen left me. A house busting out at the seams!! There are five sims and five dogs. You are here to find out who the heir is, right? Let's explore that, ok?


Here we find, Valla, the mother of the heirs. Valla, who do you think should the heir be?
Oh my goodness, I have no idea. Both my children have good potential with my genes and all. Don't make me choose....


Timothy, the father of the heirs, who do you think should be heir?
Oh, are you talking to me? Oh, I don't know...did you ask Valla?


Hello Matthieu! Nice to see you are still around my old friend. Any heir idea from you?
NEITHER!! Neither of them deserve it! As long as I am alive I choose neither!!


Well hello Raphael, I suppose you want to be heir?
You got that right. I am the easier choice as I already have my mate picked out. Professor Beverly is just waiting for the call. Just let me know when...


Greetings Raquel, what is your view?
I suppose I could be heir. Oh my goodness, if I am chosen, who would I marry? I have three great men in my life. Would I have to pick out one? How would I pick out just one of them?


The portraits of the potential heirs. Both are nice looking, how does one decide? We do have some time, as before one can be picked, Matthieu must die....


Grandpa, our clocks are ticking and we need the next generation to be born. Don't you want the family lineage to continue? Then you must start looking for the light.
Way to put it nicely Raquel...


Our first ghost sighting, Grayson. He must be curious also about the new heir.


I see you finally got Emmy Bear.
No thanks to you. She was a TEEN CASHIER....she was an NPC!!! You could have used her!!


I see Raquel here has taken the matter into her own hands.
Lord knows how long it would have taken you to decide!!


HAHA! This is why we were waiting Raquel. This is why....


Raquel, you should have waited.
Why? We needed to make sure all was ready for the heir, right. Of course I must be the heir. That will stop that "Male Devereux" curse where they pine over their lost love.
This from the sim with THREE LOVERS???


Today we have a busy day ahead of us. Here are the happy couple dancing for their birthday wishes.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALLA AND TIMOTHY!!!!


Sadly, that same day Matthieu had his final birthday....
Take care of him...take care of my Basile!!!


Matthieu's grave went upstairs into the grave room. Here is the section he resides in, the platinum grave section....


"Just take care of Basile?" What a strange request for his deathbed. Hmm, here it shows that Basile is his SON!! I am sure we will meet him soon.


The next day, Longbottom chased his stick into the sky....


Since we have more than enough graves here at the house, Lady and Longbottom are moved to the pet cemetry where most of the family's dogs reside. All were moved there at one point, but some have vanished...

~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hahha Parents don't have a clue who the heir should be. Timothy is such a clueless Llama...

Matthieu is sure who should be heir, eh? Oh, he could have said BASILE could be the heir??? OH that is right, the Devereux men don't acknowledge their bastards....they just put up their women in expensive houses to make up for it, that is right. I forgot.

Um, looks like Valla and Timothy have good taste when it comes to stuff to age to birthday in! Love the formals!

Buh-Bye Matthieu... *TEAR*

I see Longbottom and Lady together again. Ha.

SirenPrincess said...

Ohhh, I enjoyed this. I actually learned a lot about how death works in this one. I haven't ever let a sim die before, but I'm going to have to for my prosperity challenge.

Anyway, the twist with the bastard son was good, and I love your grave room.

Twoyys4me said...

lol.. great to see a family who can make decisions... not!
Bye to Matthieu.
Births and deaths, but not allowed move in's... haha.. love that pop up. :)

ruby said...

Ciao Matthieu, give my regards to Grayson *fanning self*

Aw, I'm heartbroken... you changed Timothy out of the Llama head *giggle*

Anjel76 said...

Welcome back, Lynn! I see that Matthieu has finally gone and kicked ye olde bucket. 'bout friggen time!! ;O)) So ... who's gonna be heir???

SGT Heather said...

Oh wow, you sure did inherit a bursting household but a couple of deaths has opened things up for you a little bit at least. So does this mean Raquel is going be the heir? I love her new look!

Rachel said...

Best caption ever, "Love You Grandpa...but..." Wow, look at all those graves!!! And doggie ghosts! Great job and I can't believe I'm this far behind!